As well as offering Conscious School classes and workshops where there is no predefined program of subjects to cover, we suggest to those who connect profoundly with our methodology to get to know a deeper level of the method and be able to implement it since it is a technology based on the use of consciousness.
Einstein said: “the measure of intelligence is the ability to change”. For me, the level of consciousness is determined by willingness to transform. Transformation is impossible without inner evolution.
Alberto José Varela
(Creator of the Inner Evolution method and the Conscious School)
LEARNING PROGRAM OF THE INNER EVOLUTION METHOD®
These are scheduled modules that cover pre-planned subjects. Students who complete this program can qualify to work as integrators in inner evolution retreats. This program takes place over the course of a year across 9 retreats of two days – yearly courses begin in December and June and finish in November and May, respectively.
The annual calendar is made up of 9 modules that are taught every 6 weeks in different countries around Europe and the Americas in rotation so that students can choose where to take each module. In the case of not being able to attend one of the modules, this attendance can be made up in a special retreat held twice a year that will be dedicated to students who have been unable to attend or those who wish to reinforce certain modules that they have previously taken. These retreats for reinforcement and recovering attendance will be held in July and December.
PLACES WHERE MODULES WILL TAKE PLACE:
- EUROPE: Marbella, Madrid, Barcelona (Spain), Milan, Rome (Italy), Eindhoven (Holland), Waterford (Ireland).
- AMERICA: Colonia (Uruguay) Tepoztlán (Mexico).
CONTENT OF THE MODULES
Each module will take place in a Conscious School training retreat which gives you the opportunity to access the technology for transformation that covers understanding the most complex and delicate topics of human life until reaching an awakening of consciousness. The journey is towards discovering potential and the goal is to flourish. In the process we will tackle many subjects related to each of the steps to flourishing that are outlined in the graphic that is used as a guide.
In each module we will cover one of the points or steps on the path of Inner Evolution and the situations related to each step or advancement in the process of inner mastery.
Additionally, we will deal with theories related to the process of inner investigation, divided into chapters which will be taught in pairs within the modules.
THE 9 STEPS ON THE PATH INWARDS:
01 SURRENDER – RESIGNATION
I MAKE MYSELF WILLING TO: Surrender, change destination, stop fighting, let go of anything that doesn’t satisfy, stop holding on to what doesn’t work. Draw a line between what has happened in the past and its known options.
02 DISIDENTIFICATION – DEPROGRAMMING
I TAKE OFF THE MASKS: Recognising limiting beliefs. Becoming aware of characters, observing their beliefs. Seeing the conditioning of identity. Considering a life without lies or deceit.
03 TRUST – OPENING
I OPEN MYSELF UP TO THE UNKNOWN: Get away from extremes, from what is comfortable, safe and known, stop depending, find the inner centre, be open to what cannot be controlled. Return to a state of innocence, open the heart.
04 COMPREHENSION – DEEPENING
I RELAX INTO POWERLESSNESS: To listen, receive, say yes, accept, be grateful, integrate, recuperate, reconcile, incorporate, consider, recognise, remind the soul. Entering into the nucleus of light and wisdom. Creating a springboard.
05 AWAKENING – CONSCIOUSNESS
I CONTEMPLATE ILLUSION: Stop sleeping. I immerse myself in light and love. I see the distortion of reality provoked by conditioned and limited perception.
06 ESSENCE – MIGRATION
I JOURNEY INSIDE: I displace myself and move towards my Being, crossing the bridge with the danger that they will come looking for me. There may still be delays or set-backs.
07 POTENCIAL – CONNECTING
I COME INTO CONTACT WITH MY TRUE POWER: I become conscious of the magnitude of what is inside of me. Turning point. An irreversible situation which is manifested in the expression of thought, action and feeling.
08 TRANSFORMATION – REBIRTH
I ABANDON ATTACHMENTS: Leaving everything behind so I can be what I am. Cutting the chains that still bind me. I decide to stop being a character and go towards my being. The dark night of the soul. I start everything anew. Conscious innocence is born.
09 FLOURISHING – RETURNING
I ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN: I enjoy the manifestation of my essence. I journey towards the fulfilment of my Being that emanates from what I have brought into this life as my unknown treasure. I am the conscious witness of all that appears without identifying with it.
CONCEPTUAL CHAPTERS OF ORIENTATION
AND RELATED THEMES:
1 – CONSCIOUS SCHOOL
- Character, limit and function of the container.
- The importance of shapes. The format is an adaptation.
- The centre of study as a space-time for fulfilment.
- Origin, fundamentals and goal of the school.
- Principles and norms of operation.
- A means of transmitting a method.
- An ideology based on the engineering of human transformation.
2 – INNER EVOLUTION
- Going deeper into the content and the possibility of going inside it.
- The depths. The method as a process of internalisation.
- The method which brings together therapeutic, philosophical and spiritual technologies for the fulfilment of transformation.
- The technology as an activation of repetition. The factory of possibilities.
- The soul of the Conscious School.
- The process of inner mastery towards finding our potential.
- Fundamentals and principles of the method.
3 – NO-THERAPY
- The power of an original type of intervention.
- The technique used to surgically remove the psycho-emotional cancer produced by the mind. The necessary confrontation.
- The dangerous game of characters who project.
- The protagonist, the characters, the script and the emotions that play their part.
- The energetic scalpel in the hands of consciousness.
- The recognition of what we are not, to prepare the way for finding our essence.
- The challenge of uncovering and recognising our personal lie.
4 – COMPREHENSION
- The process towards our inner selves at its most delicate point.
- A game of words, re-assigning meaning and synonyms.
- Meaning and attainment of understanding.
- The structure of understanding.
- Basic, primary, important and transcendental understandings.
- How to find the path through the labyrinth that takes us straight to the heart of the topic or theme we are tackling.
- The journey towards the unknown and contact with mystery.
5 – TRANSCENDENTAL HEALING: The ideas.
- The philosophical concept which explores the human interior.
- Knowing oneself. The knower, the knowledge and the known.
- Methods of self-help.
- The world of healing, spirituality, psychotherapy, mysticism and the methods, techniques, approaches and tools used by those dedicated to the internal world of others.
- The fascinating and obsessive interest in treating, healing or changing others.
6 – PSYCHOLOGY OF COMMUNICATION
- Communication as a system for transmitting and strengthening of conditioning.
- The unconscious, language and words.
- The present and experience, the place from which we relate.
- Knowledge and wisdom. The internal connection through the soul and our feelings.
- Viewing others from the mind and from the heart.
- Our attitude towards what we perceive and what we understand.
7 – POWER STRUCTURES
- The secret of shape. The geometry of consolidation.
- The triangle as a structure for perception and understanding.
- The triangular integration of programming and the triangular disintegration of conditioning.
- Limits and potential. The potential of our potentiality. The infinite and the shapeless.
8 – THE 9 STEPS TO FLOURISHING:
- Start and finish of a transformation process.
- Stations, steps, routes and surroundings.
- Parallels between emotions and consciousness.
- Parallels between emotions and consciousness.
9 – THE THREE DESTINATIONS
- The two leaps towards transformation.
- Conditioning, deconditioning and freedom.
- The awakening of consciousness as an act of freeing the tyrannical master who dominates our life.
10 – INNER MASTERY:
- The inner master, external masters and the temporary guide.
- The transcendence of masters.
- Mastery as a process of understanding and reconciliation.
11 – THE EFFECTS OF TIME:
- What the past and the future produce in human life.
- The relationship (and relationships) with time and emotional ties in identification.